Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Live for a Higher Calling

     Hi! My name is April Hatton and I am excited to share with you what is launching out into a great revival for our Lord and King in San Francisco!

     I moved to the bay area in 2011 to start a Prophetic Dance Ministry after attending a year of ministry school. You may ask, “What is a prophetic dance ministry?” Well, a group of people dedicate their time to focus their heart and mind on the Lord Jesus (just as a prophet/prophetess do) and go to whatever street block, city, state, nation and release the heart of the Lord through dancing.

     The first San Francisco outreach was on September 24, 2011. I invited like-minded Christian men and women who have a heart for Jesus and an appreciation for the arts to come be a prophetic voice out in the city for the Lord Jesus. We danced outside the Civic Center releasing the peace of Heaven over the city.

     I know that this is the heart of the Father, to bring His Supernatural Art into a city who is artistic and who are hungry and thirsty for TRUE Art!

     This blog is here to record what historical occurrences are happening for OPEN City Dance Ministry and any other tidbits of information I happen to write!

Blessings!




"The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor. He has sent me to comfort the brokenhearted and to proclaim that captives will be released and prisoners will be freed." Isaiah 61:1


"I will display my holiness through those who come near me. I will display my glory before all the people." Leviticus 10:3

No comments:

Post a Comment